Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I think I might be over volunteering myself. I am double booked at 8 in the morning. Perhaps this is not that early for clerks or residents or surgeons, but for someone who is still recovering from a grad student's schedule having anything more strenuous than sleeping on the bus or drinking coffee is pretty jarring at 8am. Committing myself for meetings this early must be a clear sign that I should restraining my right arm, the one that seems to keep popping up everytime someone asks for help with this project or attendance at that event.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, every once in a while, I wonder how it is that I manage to get to 8:30 classes.

I like having as few extracurricular responsibilities as possible... we need all the free time we can get. :)

med neophyte said...

I have been trying to beat back a cold this week so I wasn't even going to come today except for two meetings that I had to attend before and after morning class. In the four hours of lecture I have already managed to commit myself to another 4 hours of work for Monday morning.

Monday morning, what am I thinking?