Saturday, November 25, 2006

I have bad circulation. As much as I would like to think that I am a tough Canadian that can brave the cold, if I am outside for more than a few minutes my fingers go from burning to numb.

Maybe I should fill in some details for those lucky enough not to be living in a deep freeze (actually my deep freeze sits in our badly insulated back room so it is probably warmer in my deep freeze). CBC is reporting a temp of minus twenty one with a windchill of minus thirty. That is celsius if anyone is reading from the States, not that it matters when it gets this cold. Usually when it is cold you can count on it changing before you get cabin fever but they keep pushing any sort of reasonable temperture to the end of the five day forecast.

The good news is that now I don't have anything else to do but study.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, I love this weather. :) It's so crisp and alive here in Calgary. What a contrast to the lousy Boston winters, which always felt wet and miserable.

med neophyte said...

I am glad someone is enjoying it. I, for one, will stay inside with my teddy bear slippers and my cappuccino maker as long as I can.

You are right about it being crisp. I would go out and take pictures if my fingers, toes or camera could take it.