Monday, March 09, 2009



Today was match day.....

And I got my first choice.

Which mostly has me scared out of my mind

But when it came to ranking I had to go with my heart. I am still scared out of my mind but I have 4 months to get used to the idea.

And we will be staying put, close to friends and families and our favourite restaurants. A small part of me is sorry that we will not be heading out somewhere new, somewhere adventurous, but I am confident that this is was the best decision for us. Anything to avoid a move :)

1 comment:

Dragonfly said...

Congratulations!!!That is so exciting. I had no idea you could match into paeds neuro, here it is a subspecialty. That is so cool though if it is something you have set your heart on. Congratulations again and can't wait to hear about it.