Tuesday, May 29, 2007

It has been awhile.

Not that I haven't had plenty of things to rant about but it is just that time of year. Fatigue and impatience is running high and I am certainly not immune. We are down to less than three weeks until we are released to electives. There is, of course, all the year end projects and deadlines along with the regular course and preparing for the 'summer'. To illustrate some of the frustration: Last week, after having Monday off for Victoria day, we had 8hrs of lecture on both Wednesday and Thursday and then, at an extra lecture scheduled for lunch time on Friday we got notice of a deadline that had past a week before. I can't think of a better way to stress out a bunch of tired med students than to tell them that they are already behind before they even started.

We received another reminder of the deadlines this morning. So, aside from my other work, I have added 'invent time machine' to my to do list.

No comments: