Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Reality is so boring

Sometime in my extensive hiatus, blogger added stats to my page. I don't think it is very good for my ego. Most of my page views were for a particular post that had a bunch of comments in Chinese. I suspect they were not about medicine or motherhood. I will never know what they said (I am not curious enough to learn Mandarin or even try to run them through a translator) but I would guess they were a little off colour, because many of my page links were from xxxtacy(dot)com. Though even more were from a Chinese furniture sight. Weird.

So to run up my views for purely reasons of personal ego, here is a list of things trending on twitter:
Stephen Jackson
Captain Jack
Django Unchained
Tony Parker
CMT
Carrie Underwood
Marty

Unless Marty refers to the zebra in the Madagascar movies, I have no idea what any of these things mean.

No comments: