Friday, November 30, 2007

What's my pathology
Any time I do a personality test, whether it is that introverted/extroverted/feeling/reasoning test (what is it called?) or a "Are you a bitch or a pushover?" test from a magazine, I always end up somewhere really near the middle. Right in the middle of the square or under the "you know how to make your feelings know without pissing off your coworkers" category. I used to think that it was because I was balanced and mature. Now I am not too sure.

I am starting to think that I fall in the middle because it is the average of a bimodal distribution. I am pulled by two extremes of my personality. Sometimes I wish I was reading the complete works of Shakespeare aloud on the bus. But at the same time I wish I was sensible enough to drink 8 glasses of water and go to the gym for an hour every day. In the end I am neither as eccentric or as practical as I would like to be. I am somewhere right in the middle.

No comments: