Thursday, September 21, 2006

I hate housework. I am not sure if it a cause or an effect of my hatred, but I am also very bad at it. Don't think that I live in pig sty or anything. I still pick up the broom or windex when it is called for but it makes me angry every time. In fact, I think cleaning is the only thing that I do regularly that I am truely horrible at. But there are still month-old scuff marks on the limoleum that I can't get off with any amount of scrubbing and that tub ring mocks me every morning.

Of course everything else must be going pretty well in my life if this is the only thing I can think of to complain about. Have a great, cleaning-product-free, day.

3 comments:

Miette said...

Honestly, I can't wait until I make enough money to hire someone to clean for me. I know that makes me sound like a princess, but I just find it so disheartening to put in an hour or so per day and get absolutely nowhere!

Miette said...

PS-you've been tagged, check my blog!

med neophyte said...

Thanks for the tag. I wil lget right on that. After a nap!